Same day delivery for orders placed in Cairo before 1 PM
Valid only in Cairo within city limits
Not available on Fridays and Public Holidays
- Pour 100ml of semi-skimmed milk in the Nespresso Barista device, up to the minimum mark level. Add half of a Barista spoon or 5ml of hazelnut syrup.
- Close the lid, select the “Flat White" recipe on the device and press the start button.
- Extract 110 ml of espresso Nordic Black into a a VIEW cappuccino cup.
- Pour the 50 ml of hot milk silky foam on the top. Sprinkle some fresh nutmeg over the top.
- Repeat this recipe for a 2nd cup with the rest of the milk.
Festive Limited Edition
- Lattissima Touchbaked apple and cinnamon
Lattissima Touch offers exceptional convenience, allowing you to enjoy the pleasure of many excellent coffee and milk recipes at the simple touch of a button.EGP8,999.00
- Aeroccino 3 - RedAeroccino 3, milk froth like you’ve never seen before... Aeroccino is an ultra-simple and fast automatic system for preparation of a light and creamy hot or cold milk froth.EGP1,800.00
- Essenza Mini & Aeroccino Bundlebaked apple and cinnamonBy concentrating its coffee knowhow and expertise into a brand new design, Nespresso has delivered its most compact machine yet – without any compromise on taste. The new Essenza Mini machine combines ease-of-use, minimalist beauty and unrivalled quality to create the perfect cup every time. It's the small machine that opens up the whole world of Nespresso coffee.Special Price EGP4,499.00 Regular Price EGP5,100.00
- Indonesia8RICH AND WOODY
Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica is a race against rain. Indonesian farmers wet-hull their coffee because of the humid climate. After removing the fruity outer flesh, the Sumatran coffee beans are left to ferment overnight, then hand washed and sundried for a day. Then they remove the parchment because exposed beans dry faster. The heat and bouts of sunshine dry the beans quickly. The method is unique to them and produces the classic Indonesian coffee taste - velvety thick, wildly aromatic, notes of cured tobacco. Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica contains only Fair Trade Indonesian Arabica coffee processed in this unique way. Try Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica with a dash of milk - nutty, woody and roasted notes emerge in this intense Master Origin coffee with milk.EGP165.00