Dear Valued Customer
we are currently experiencing an increased volume in orders
please rest assured that we will process and deliver your orders within 3-5 business days
we appreciate your continued patience during these challenging times
- Pour 60 ml of cold milk (4°C) into your Barista/Aeroccino device and prepare the cappuccino foam
- Pour frothed milk from your Barista/Aeroccino into the View cappuccino cup.
- Extract 25 ml of BARISTA CREATIONS Chiaro coffee on top.
New Barista Creations
- Lattissima Touchbaked apple and cinnamon
Lattissima Touch offers exceptional convenience, allowing you to enjoy the pleasure of many excellent coffee and milk recipes at the simple touch of a button.EGP8,999.00
- Aeroccino 3 - RedAeroccino 3, milk froth like you’ve never seen before... Aeroccino is an ultra-simple and fast automatic system for preparation of a light and creamy hot or cold milk froth.EGP1,800.00Out of stock
- Essenza Mini & Aeroccino Bundlebaked apple and cinnamonBy concentrating its coffee knowhow and expertise into a brand new design, Nespresso has delivered its most compact machine yet – without any compromise on taste. The new Essenza Mini machine combines ease-of-use, minimalist beauty and unrivalled quality to create the perfect cup every time. It's the small machine that opens up the whole world of Nespresso coffee.Special Price EGP4,499.00 Regular Price EGP5,100.00
- Indonesia8RICH AND WOODY
Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica is a race against rain. Indonesian farmers wet-hull their coffee because of the humid climate. After removing the fruity outer flesh, the Sumatran coffee beans are left to ferment overnight, then hand washed and sundried for a day. Then they remove the parchment because exposed beans dry faster. The heat and bouts of sunshine dry the beans quickly. The method is unique to them and produces the classic Indonesian coffee taste - velvety thick, wildly aromatic, notes of cured tobacco. Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica contains only Fair Trade Indonesian Arabica coffee processed in this unique way. Try Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica with a dash of milk - nutty, woody and roasted notes emerge in this intense Master Origin coffee with milk.EGP165.00