Conditions of Sale
Nespresso Jordan - Conditions of Sale
Effective: 1 December 2021
Last Updated: 12 December 2021
1. Applicability of General Conditions of Sale
1.1 Each order placed shall be governed by the present General Conditions of Sale and subject to particular conditions applicable to orders placed via the CRC, Internet or in a NESPRESSO Boutique or booths .
1.2 NESPRESSO reserves the right to modify the present General Conditions of Sale at any time by publishing a new version.2. Orders
2.1 You may place your orders:
• By telephone
• By Internet
• By Email
• In the NESPRESSO Boutique & Booths
2.2 The minimum order quantity for coffee delivery is 10 capsules. The minimum quantity for free delivery is 50 capsules via internet
2.3 The minimum order quantity for coffee delivery is 10 capsules. The minimum quantity for free delivery is 100 capsules by telephone.
2.4 NESPRESSO offers its products within the limits of its available stocks.
2.5 NESPRESSO reserves the right to refuse orders, notably in case of unpaid invoices or insolvency.3. Delivery
3.1 NESPRESSO uses all reasonable efforts to ensure deliveries within two to three working days.
3.2 NESPRESSO is not responsible on any loss or damage in goods after delivered and invoice signed.4. Verification of Goods
4.1 It is your responsibility to verify the quantity and condition of the goods upon receipt and, in case of on-arrival damage or missing items, to reject the order.
4.2 NESPRESSO shall in such circumstances provide you with identical replacement goods within the best possible delay and considering the stock availability.5. Returns Policy
5.1 BUYER’S REMORSE: Coffee cannot be returned or exchanged. Machines and accessories cannot be returned but can be exchanged within the first 30 days of purchase, provided they are unused and in saleable condition in original undamaged packaging, and with original invoice.
5.2 DEFECTIVE GOODS:
• 5.2.1 Out of Box Failure: Where there is an Out of Box Failure (OBF) within 7 days from date of purchase Nespresso will accept a return for refund, replacement or repair at the buyer’s option provided that the item is returned together with: 1) the original till slip, 2) the original packaging and manuals, 3) any vouchers or other freebies that were part of the sale
• 5.2.2 After the First 7 Days but Within 6 Months of Purchase: Buyer may return goods if the goods are defective. (Except coffee capsules) Where goods have been altered, tampered with or damaged by the buyer there is no right of return, but goods may be repaired at the buyer’s cost. Nespresso has the right to assess the goods to determine whether they are defective and the cause of the defect. Buyer has the right to choose whether goods are replaced, repaired, or refunded if the warranty claim is made within 6 months of purchase. Subject to proof of purchase (Valid original machine-printed receipt or invoice showing machine model, retail store name and date of purchase).
• 5.2.3 After 6 Months but Within Warranty Period: Warranty/Guarantee period is 24 months in Jordan. Nespresso decides whether defective goods are to be repaired, replaced or refunded if the warranty claim is made after 6 months.6. Prices and Invoicing
6.1 The prices invoiced for the goods you order are those in effect on the date you place your order.7. Payment
7.1 For card payments, a card machine will be available with the driver delivering your order. Order will only be handed over if payment goes through and is approved.
7.2 Cash payments are also accepted on delivery. Order will only be handed over if invoice is paid in full.
7.3 Cheque on delivery payments is not accepted8. Machine Guarantee and After-Sales Service
8.1 The NESPRESSO machines are under 2 year parts and labour warranty against manufacturer defects from the date of purchase mentioned on the invoice.
8.2 For any question concerning the operation, maintenance and after-sales service of your NESPRESSO machine, please contact NESPRESSO by telephone for advice and assistance.
8.3 The warrantee will be available in Jordan or any country where NESPRESSO sells or services the same model with identical technical specifications.
8.4 Warrantee service outside the country of purchase is limited to the terms and conditions of the corresponding warrantee in the country of service.
8.5 Nespresso requires presentation of the original proof of purchase to ascertain the date.9. Data Protection
9.2 As per applicable law, you have the right to access and rectify personal data concerning you by writing to NESPRESSO using CONTACT US that is available on the website.10. Applicable Law and Forum
10.1 The present General Conditions of Sales are governed by the law of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
10.2 The courts of Jordan have exclusive jurisdiction.