- Master Origin India, Arpeggio or Ristretto Decaffeinato capsule 100ml of milk 1 tablespoon of Speculoos cream 1 Speculoos
- HOW TO MAKE !
- Put the Speculoos cream into the glass.
- Using the Aeroccino milk frother froth the milk and pour into the glass or Use your Nespresso machine's steam wand to froth the milk in a jug then pour into the glass.
- Use your selected capsule to make an espresso (40 ml /.,5oz) directly over the frothed milk, or
- If using the Lattissima+ machine push the “on” button to make an espresso directly over the frothed milk
- Finish by crumbling the speculoos biscuit on top.
- Indonesia8RICH AND WOODY
Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica is a race against rain. Indonesian farmers wet-hull their coffee because of the humid climate. After removing the fruity outer flesh, the Sumatran coffee beans are left to ferment overnight, then hand washed and sundried for a day. Then they remove the parchment because exposed beans dry faster. The heat and bouts of sunshine dry the beans quickly. The method is unique to them and produces the classic Indonesian coffee taste - velvety thick, wildly aromatic, notes of cured tobacco. Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica contains only Fair Trade Indonesian Arabica coffee processed in this unique way. Try Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica with a dash of milk - nutty, woody and roasted notes emerge in this intense Master Origin coffee with milk.OMR3.00